Huggins Lewis Foskett are a long-established East London firm. We specialise in conveyancing, (residential and commercial), litigation, family, and private client law.
We are looking for an experienced post completions clerk to join the conveyancing team on a permanent basis.
The role will be client facing, so it essential that you are a confident communicator with the ability to deal with clients (with sensitivity and with discretion) and other staff proactively and professionally.
- Prepare and submit SDLT, AP1 and FR1 applications to the Land Registry online portal
- Collate relevant accompanying documents for applications to Land Registry
- Ensure applications are submitted within the OS1 priority period and requisitions replied to before the cancellation date
- Ensure all communication / documentation is safely recorded and stored in the case management system and the paper file
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure accurate registration is completed and co-ordinate responses to requisitions
- Ensure lender clients are fully updated on progress via the lender's chosen method of communication (eg via lender portal, email, fax or letter)
- Upload post completion documents to LMS and Lender Exchange portals
- Ensure clients receive confirmation and documentation on completion of registration
- Sound knowledge of the conveyancing process and the requirements of Land Registry and lender portals
- Enjoy working methodically and accurately to deadlines
- Must be able to audio type
- A can-do attitude and able to work with minimal supervision